Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  kakofimos : (28 March 2020 - 11:39 PM) I still havent found what exactly it is mate but sometimes i have the same problem.Try to delete your system from l2 folder before you place reload system and close anti virus.
@  kitsikitsi3 : (28 March 2020 - 10:28 PM) hello! i am trying to log in for the first time right now, i get to the point where i choose server, and it gets stuck there, i can't log in. any ideas anyone please?
@  kakofimos : (27 March 2020 - 03:39 PM) Another suggestion is to make items dropable by and pk not be burnt just by 1 mob but 2-3 for sure.So the players who like pk newbies to risk their items for title color.
@  kakofimos : (26 March 2020 - 02:37 PM) Zemaitis please fix gatekeeper to cant be used when we are flagged.every noob hits and when is about to die runs to gatekeper.
@  kakofimos : (25 March 2020 - 01:28 PM) admin can you make hero crown have same stats like mask?or maybe some more )) it would be great.
@  kakofimos : (25 March 2020 - 11:42 AM) i checked and it doesnt work for me.my player also exits without the shop to remain
@  zemaitis : (25 March 2020 - 09:33 AM) place a private store and exit game
@  kakofimos : (25 March 2020 - 03:27 AM) how do i make offline shop? )))
@  zemaitis : (22 March 2020 - 02:20 PM) Nezinau as ka tu cia kliedi. Serveris startavo, online 200+. Itemu niekada nedalindavau ir nesiruosiu dalinti. Jei neturi kazkokiu irodymu siulyciau patyleti, atrodysi protingesnis.
@  doncees : (21 March 2020 - 06:28 PM) zemaitukas dingo kaip ir jo servo startas :DDDDDDDDDDDD
@  doncees : (21 March 2020 - 06:27 PM) kur prapuoliai ? :DDDD
@  doncees : (21 March 2020 - 06:23 PM) baisu zemaituk, metai bega o tu stovi vietoj net su servo startu :D
@  doncees : (21 March 2020 - 06:20 PM) Ar dabar kaip anksciau ir pries daug metu atgal feilini su startais kad saviem itemus padalintai? :D
@  doncees : (21 March 2020 - 06:19 PM) 20minutes server start failed :D
@  doncees : (21 March 2020 - 06:17 PM) ar feilas eilini karta startui?
@  doncees : (21 March 2020 - 06:17 PM) logina injunk
@  zemaitis : (21 March 2020 - 06:11 PM) Server started! Online 200+ and increasing!
@  NieWiem : (21 March 2020 - 01:23 PM) hi all
@  zemaitis : (20 March 2020 - 02:01 PM) hey guys!
@  nnooplo : (28 January 2020 - 08:50 PM) hi

Photo

L2 reload. Player you should read.

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 kakofimos

kakofimos

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 25 March 2020 - 08:05 PM

Hello to everyone.

One more time l2reload season started after wipe with some fixes.This time fixes were crusial and accurate and helped a lot the balance.Of course there is not a perfect balanced c6 server out there.

You should realize that when you play a server and lose in pvps ,its not because your enemy's class was bugged ,also personal skills matter.When you dont know to use all your character's skills dont just flame because you lost.

All server was mages and archers,2-3 gladies and 1 maybe 2 tyrants,except farming warlods.When a mage or archer wins everyone in a server its ok,because you people are used to own everyone with this classes.When archer hits 4-5k its again ok for you,cause as you say this is archer.If a mage hits mcs like crazy again you like it cause like you say ,this is the class,its balance bla bla bla.You should think more open and mature and accept to lose.Every class has its advantages and dissadvantages.If you are mage and you fight with a tyrant or gladi or archer without slow them or curse for p at ,anchor,warrior bane,fear and you just spam vortex and curse gloom believe me you are not gonna win.If you are archer and dont run or slow again these classes ,you are not gonna win.Sometimes even you do this you maybe lose because also players skill matter.

I didnt see a damn mage to slow me,anchor me,make fear to me ,and as you all know all skills had high success rate.I only saw 1-2 archers to slow me hit and run.How you expect to win a fight when you dont use your classe's strategy?

A balanced server is the one who needs strategy to win pvp and not just spam skills.Did you try warlord for pvp?This class was also very good but no one tried.Do you know why?Because you are used to same classes and flame if another class is good.Tha is balance guys.Damn balance.

Continue to fight a gladi or tyrant in 1v1 from close when you are mage or archer and believe you will never win.Accept the game, accept to lose and accept that balance sometimes is not what you like when your class is mage or archer.

I saw players going from mage to dagger to archer and not even doing the basics to pvp to win.Did you really expected to win?How?

Yes i was tyrant in the game and as you saw my skills were nerfed.I had big barrier and zealot reuse.I slowed all and won the pvps.But before you flame me?Did you slow me?Did you curse me? When mage was in distance till i get him i had about 10k life and most of the time i was dead.When mages were seeing me and didnt run of course they were dead.

You managed to make ser ver with low community again and do you know why?Because you were flaming all the time bug bug bug bug.Calm down with bug and play more seriously if you want to win.Another reason was that instead of helping newbies you were killing them,so how new people with stay to server if you pk them?Dont say it was pvp zone.WE all tried to farm to these zones cause we could make mass farm.

But thats your skills.Pk niewbies with dark crystal or dragonic armor and run to gatekeeper from real pvps.This is what you know to do.Pk and flame.Nothing more.

Read carefully and think more deep.Some food for thought from a player.

You liked it or not server was damn balanced to this season.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Guest, welcome to L2Reload Community!
Please Login or Register to get all privileges!